As many of you know, because of Alexander’s tumor, he was not able to eat and was on TPN almost the whole time he was in treatment. He did however enjoy and Oreo Cookie on occasion! He had his first Oreo on June 25, 2010. We have since declared June 25th to be “Oreo Cookie Day” and ask everyone to have an Oreo in his honor.
1. Does it have to be a Regular Oreo?
A. NOPE! If you like Double Stuffed, Birthday Cake, the Whole
Foods brand, that is FINE!
2. Can it be the Oreo Cheese Cake from the Cheese Cake
Factory or Oreo Ice Cream?
3. I don’t like Oreo’s – what am I to do!?!?
A. Have another kind of Cookie instead! Blow Some Bubbles
up to Alexander!
4. Can I invite my friends to Join!?
A. YES! The more the Merrier!
5. Do you want me to share pictures?
A. YES! We LOVED seeing pictures and stories last year!